The Attribution gadget is the gadget in the footer that says “Powered By Blogger”. If you have tried to remove this then you may notice that gadget is locked and you are able to modify only the “Copyright” statement from the widget
Remove “Powered By Blogger” Attribution From Blog:
|Remove Blogger Attribution|
Most of the blogger dislike it and ask are they allowed to remove this from their template? The answer is yes you are allowed!
Follow my instructions below if you wish to “Remove or customise Blogger Attribution” widget.
Steps by Steps:-
Important Notice: Always Back Up Your Templates before Making Any Changes On it.
1. Go to Design > Edit HTML
2. Expand your Widget Template.
3. Click Ctrl+F for the browser Find bar to pop up.
4. Search for the code below in your template
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
5. Now change the locked value ‘true’ to ‘false’ in the line of code.
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’false’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
6. Now find the code similar below,
<b:section class=’foot’ id=’footer-3′ showaddelement=’no’>
7. Now change attribute value showaddelement no to yes as below,
<b:section class=’foot’ id=’footer-3′ showaddelement=’yes’>
8. Save your template.
9. Go back and navigate to Layout tab.
10. Find Attribution element bottom of your page.
Attribution Click on Edit Button
Now Click on Remove Button
Enjoy, Now Attribution element has been removed. You can add any another element using bottom Add a Gadget link to add custom attribution.
I hope this will surely help you. If you have any questions or problem let me know. Please Comment on Below.
If you like this Post Share with Your friends on Facebook, Twitter Google+ or have some suggestion about this post comment Below;